Serves 4 | 450 Cal per serving.
- 250 g Roma Pasta Spaghetti
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 big carrot, peeled and diced
- 2 cups of broccoli, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 3 – 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of diced tomato
- 1 cup of diced zucchini
- 2 teaspoons of Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup of pasta water
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1/2 cup of grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- Salt to taste
- Cook the pasta as instructed on the package.
- Pour the olive oil into a pan and saute the zucchini and carrot for 2 minutes.
- Add the broccoli and bell pepper, and saute for 2 more minutes.
- Add the onion, garlic, tomato, and Italian seasoning, and saute for 2 more minutes.
- Mix the vegetables and the pasta in a pot, then add the lemon juice and salt to taste, and mix once more.
- Add half of the parmesan and parsley, serve, and sprinkle the other half of parmesan and parsley on top.