6 serves | 390 Cal (Per serving).
- 1 pack of Roma Pasta Spinach Tagliatelle
- 100g of mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, thinly diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon of thyme
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 1/2 glass of white wine
- 1 cup of parmesan
- 3 tablespoons of butter
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta as instructed on the package. Drain and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a pan to cook the onion and garlic until browned.
- Add the mushrooms, heavy cream, and wine. Season with thyme, salt, and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Right before turning off the heat, add the parmesan cheese.
- Add the pasta and mix it all well.
- Serve and sprinkle more parmesan on top.