Serves 4 | 360 Cal per serving
- 250 g of Roma Pasta Spaghetti
- 2 medium-size avocados, peeled and chopped
- 3/4 cup of almond milk
- 1 cup of spinach
- Juice from half lemon
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Salt and pepper
- Cook the pasta as instructed on the package. Drain and set aside.
- Using a hand blender, mix the avocados, almond milk, spinach, lemon juice, and garlic powder, plus salt and pepper to taste.
- Blend until you get a smooth cream.
- Warm up the mix on a pot at low heat and add the pasta.
- Mix it well, serve, and sprinkle parmesan on top.