Serves 5 | 470 Cal per serving
- 1 pack of Roma Pasta Jumbo Shells
- 600 gr ground beef
- 400 gr of tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon of tomato paste
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 small branch of rosemary
- 3 tablespoons of white wine
- Grated parmesan
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta following the instructions on the package.
- In a pot, stir-fry the onion until it gets translucent. Add the beef, salt, and pepper. Cook for 10 minutes, add the rosemary, and keep stirring.
- Add the tomatoes and the wine and stir again.
- Add the tomato paste, take out the rosemary branch, and keep stirring.
- Stuff the shells with the beef, place them on a tray, and sprinkle parmesan on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 200°C.