Serves 12 | 460 Cal per serving
- 250 g of Roma Pasta Penne Rigate
- 3 eggs
- 1 ½ cup of heavy cream
- 1 pack of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup of raisins or cranberries
- 250 g of unsalted butter
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of powder cinnamon
- Preheat the oven at 180°C.
- Boil 1 lt of water and cook the pasta for 20 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs and add heavy cream, cheese cream, raisins/cranberries, butter, sugar, and vanilla. Mix it until you get a uniform cream.
- Add the pasta and mix it well with cream.
- Put it all in a casserole, sprinkle cinnamon on top, and bake for 1 hour at 180°C.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool for 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy once it’s room temperature.