- Roma Spaghetti
- Vegetables: red or green bell peppers, carrot, onion and broccoli.
- One or two cloves of garlic.
- Olive oil.
- Soy sauce.
- Brown sugar
- Cook the pasta separately. At the same time you put the pasta on the burner, you can also boil broccoli in a pot so that everything is ready on time.
- Once the water is about to boil, drop the broccoli and leave for 5 minutes, it is cooked to perfection when the color is much more intense and it is still crisp. If overcooked, it loses its properties.
- Once the spaghetti is ready, remove the water and add a drizzle of olive oil to prevent sticking pasta while you are getting everything ready.
- In order to cook the vegetables, add a drizzle of olive oil and chopped garlic to the pan. Stir-fry and then add the bell pepper, carrot and onion, all cut in strips (save the broccoli for last). In the meantime, stir the vegetables, add one or two tablespoons of brown sugar and drizzle with soy sauce for hydration.
- Once the vegetables are tender but still crisp, you may add the spaghettis to the frying pan and stir. At this point, you will decide if you want to add a little bit more of soy sauce and sugar to taste and mix it all.